at the Harvard Business School recently concluded a three year,
$7.6 million study of American corporate workers. The study, a 23,000 page
document, which focused on the recreational preferences of those workers,
is summarized below.
1. Sport of choice for maintenance level employees: bowling.
2. Sport of choice for front line workers: football.
3. Sport of choice for supervisors: baseball.
4. Sport of choice for middle management: tennis.
5. Sport of choice for corporate officers: golf.
The higher you are in the corporate structure,
the smaller your balls !!!!!!!?????????